We are involved in producing and supplying an entire range of Street Lighting. These lighting are designed as per the latest industrial norms and are available in various series, watts and other specifications.All our LED street lights have a lens on the LED panel, which is designed to cast its light in a rectangular pattern, an advantage compared to traditional street lights.
- Low power consumption
- High efficiency
- Reasonable rates
- Low power consumption and long and predictable lifetime: The lifetime of LED street lights is usually 10 to 15 years, three times the life of current technologies adopted. LEDs also have low maintenance cost.
- Dimming: LEDs can be dimmed when less street lighting is needed, such as late nights and early mornings.
- More accurate color rendering: The color rendering indexis the ability of a light source to correctly reproduce the colors of the objects in comparison to an ideal light source.
- Quick turn on and off: Unlike fluorescent bulbs, which take time to heat up once switched on, LEDs turn on instantly, and do not have a problem restarting immediately after being turned off (hot ignition). LEDs don't contain Hg/Pb and don't emit poisonous gases.
- Less attractive to nocturnal insects: nsects are sensitive to the UV-blue and green region of the light spectrum. Nocturnal insects are attracted to the emission of UV-blue and green light from conventional light sources.
- Easy to design non-glare lighting equipment: Our LED street lights have a lens on the LED panel, which is designed to cast its light in a rectangular pattern, an advantage compared to traditional street lights, which typically have a reflector on the back side of a high-pressure sodium lamp. In this case much of the luminance of the light is lost and produces light pollution in the air and surrounding environment. Such street lights can also cause glare for drivers and pedestrians.
- Higher light output even at low temperatures