Integrated batteries pleased to offer our own line of Solar Rooftop system and Solar Power Kits
targeted for industries, housing complexes, commercial establishments, commercial complexes, institutions and others present in urban areas which are using diesel generators for backup during power shortages.
These systems are designed to meet the day time electrical loads by producing the power from solar panels. Electricity produced by the system can meet the partial or total electrical load based on the system capacity.All kits feature premium quality solar modules that provide reliable and environmentally friendly generation of electricity from sunlight.
Integrated solar power kits come complete and ready to install with:
- Solar panels : A photovoltaic model transforms solar energy into electricity.
- Charge controllers : The charge controller controls the maximum power output from solar panels, charges into batteries, controls charge current, charge level. The charge controller is needed only when power storage in the battery is necessary,
- Batteries : Batteries store energy supplied to them and is used when solar energy is not available.
- Inverters: When utility power fails, the inverter can operate as a main electrical power supply and become a grid tie inverter when utility power is available. The integrated solar inverter allows energy from solar PV to charge the battery until battery is fully charged. After this the Inverter will operate on grid tie inverter mode and feed energy from PV array to utility line.
- Cable & connectors
- SPV systems with or without grid interaction
- System capacity ranging from 10 kW to 100 kW
- High efficient crystalline silicon module for reliable operations
- Power conditioning Unit (PCU) consists of high efficiency inverter
- Metallic frame structure with corrosion resistant and adjustable tilt angle
- High efficient electronics and electrical items
- Customized modular design to meet all requirements
- Central financial assistance in the form of capital subsidy is available from MNRE
- Reliable operation through high efficiency crystalline silicon module
- Life of solar panels is 25 to 30 years
- Enormous savings of precious fuels and electricity
- Clean and green solar energy with no recurring electricity cost
- No moving parts and very minimal maintenance
- System autonomy built to operate even during non sunny days
- Easy to maintain and install
- 80% accelerated depreciation benefits available
- Increased productivity with reliable power for break free operation
- Solar system is environment friendly, noise free and smoke free
- Reduce carbon emissions and minimize the effects of global warming
- Payback period of SPV system cost is 5 to 7 years
- 4 to 5 hours of power generation per day
- Suitable for various AC loads like fan, TV, tube light, computer, printer, fax etc within the designed PCU KVA
Apartments, banks, bungalows, colleges, commercial complexes, community centers, guest houses, hospitals, hostels, hotels, industries, nursing homes, office spaces, resorts, restaurants, schools, shopping malls, showrooms, telecom towers and others.